The circulation desk is located directly across from the main entrance of the library. Circulation staff check out and check in materials as well as maintain the general organization and distribution of a variety of library holdings.
- Checking out and checking in materials
- General information/referrals
- Renewal of materials
- Course reserves
- Pick up location for requested materials (OhioLINK, SearchOhio, interlibrary loan, etc.)
- Lakeland Student ID cards made (it's your library card)
- Collection of fines, printing and lost book fees
- Issue Community Borrower cards
- Lost and Found (items sent to Police Dept. daily)
- Display Space: The library's display case can be scheduled by faculty and staff who wish to feature a theme, upcoming event or student activity. Please call 440.525.7424 for information about scheduling a display.