Welcome to the course guide for ENGL 2240 - Children's Literature. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of Children's Literature concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of Children's Literature topics.
- Periodicals that Lakeland Library currently receives, and covers topics related to Children's Literature.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access Children's Literature-related research articles.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional help.