This guide is designed to assist you with business research. Use the tabs at the top of the page to navigate this guide, the tabs are organized by topic.
- The General Business tab includes information on company research, business news, and an introduction to SWOT analysis.
- The Entrepreneurship tab covers information on starting your own business, performing competitor research, market research, writing a business plan, the fundamentals of industry research, and franchising.
- Select the Marketing tab for information on marketing and advertising, including books in the Lakeland Library collection.
- The Management tab contains information on management, leadership, organizational behavior, and human resources.
- Refer to the Accounting tab for information about tax laws, spreadsheets, and more.
- For specific courses, refer to the Related Guides list at the right side of the page. The guides included there have been designed to assist you with research for specific business classes and assignments.
For further assistance or if you have any questions, contact business librarian, Ashlei Zakes or any other Lakeland Librarian for help. You can also use the Help tab to chat with a librarian or schedule a research appointment.