Welcome to the research guide for Microbiology. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of microbiology concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of microbiology topics.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access detailed microbiology research articles.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
- Criteria for evaluation of your sources, which will assist you in selecting quality information sources for your project.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.