Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the research guide for Psychology. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of psychology concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of psychology topics.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access psychology-related research articles.
- Multimedia, that will allow you to access film and video on psychology-related topics.
- Web Resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.