Welcome to the research guide for Psychology. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of psychology concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of psychology topics.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access psychology-related research articles.
- Multimedia, that will allow you to access film and video on psychology-related topics.
- Web Resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.