Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the research guide for Cybersecurity. Click on the tabs above to navigate the guide.
- Search for books, imprint and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of topics on cybersecurity.
- Featured Books and eBooks, selected from the Cybersecurity Canon, listing award winning books on the topic of cybersecurity.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access cybersecurity-related research articles.
- Web Resources and news, including websites materials, that can help you find additional resources about cybersecurity.
- Career Information, can help you find current information on career options.
- Multimedia, that will allow you to access film and video on cybersecurity-related topics.
- Help, information about the services available at the Lakeland Library.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.
Reference and Instruction Librarian