Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the research guide for Early Childhood Education. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of early childhood education concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of early childhood education topics.
- Periodicals that Lakeland Library currently receives, and covers topics related to early childhood education.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access early childhood education-related research articles.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
Reference and Instruction Librarian