Welcome to the research guide for Early Childhood Education. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of early childhood education concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of early childhood education topics.
- Periodicals that Lakeland Library currently receives, and covers topics related to early childhood education.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access early childhood education-related research articles.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.