Welcome to the research guide for PSYC 2700 Abnormal Psychology. Click on the tabs above to find information on:
- Choosing a Topic will help you explore topics in abnormal psychology and find out where you can begin with your preliminary research.
- Finding Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of abnormal psychology topics.
- Finding Articles, that will allow you to locate and access psychology-related research articles.
- Reading Scholarly Literature, that will provide information about what makes a scholarly article different from popular materials, and how to read and understand a scholarly article.
- Citing Sources will provide information on APA format.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.