Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
“To study the abnormal is the best way of understanding the normal.”
Welcome to the research guide for PSYC 2700 Abnormal Psychology. Click on the tabs above to find information on:
- Choosing a Topic will help you explore topics in abnormal psychology and find out where you can begin with your preliminary research.
- Finding Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of abnormal psychology topics.
- Finding Articles, that will allow you to locate and access psychology-related research articles.
- Reading Scholarly Literature, that will provide information about what makes a scholarly article different from popular materials, and how to read and understand a scholarly article.
- Citing Sources will provide information on APA format.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.