Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
"Social psychology is especially interested in the effect which the social group has in the determination of the experience and conduct of the individual member."
-George H. Mead
Welcome to the research guide for PSYC 2800 Social Psychology. Click on the tabs above to find information on:
- Choosing a Topic will help you explore topics in social psychology and find out where you can begin with your preliminary research.
- Reading Scholarly Literature, that will provide information about what makes a scholarly article different from popular materials, and how to read and understand a scholarly article.
- Finding Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of social psychology topics.
- Finding Articles, that will allow you to locate and access psychology-related research articles.
- Citing Sources will provide information on APA format.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.