Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
The circulation desk is located directly across from the main entrance of the library. Circulation staff check out and check in materials as well as maintain the general organization and distribution of a variety of library holdings.
- Checking out and checking in materials
- General information/referrals
- Renewal of materials
- Course reserves
- Pick up location for requested materials (OhioLINK, SearchOhio, interlibrary loan, etc.)
- Lakeland Student ID cards made (it's your library card)
- Collection of fines, printing and lost book fees
- Issue Community Borrower cards
- Lost and Found (items sent to Police Dept. daily)
- Display Space: The library's display case can be scheduled by faculty and staff who wish to feature a theme, upcoming event or student activity. Please call 440.525.7424 for information about scheduling a display.
- Black & white printing $.05/page
- Color printing $.25/page
- Copy machines $.05 a copy
- Laptops and iPads for in-house student use
- Magnifying machines to enlarge print for the visually impaired
- Items located in either the Lakeland circulating collection, or from OhioLINK or SearchOhio may be requested online.
- Items may be picked up at Curbside Pickup at the Holden University Center.
- Items may be returned at the drop boxes inside the entrance to A Building, entrance to T Building, at the intersection of T and E Buildings, or at the receptionist at the Holden University Center.