Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
About This Guide
Welcome to the research guide for Accounting. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials including dictionaries and encyclopedias to help you gain a basic understanding of accounting concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books in print and digital formats to help you build a broad understanding of accounting topics.
- Articles in databases and journals to allow you to locate and access detailed accounting research articles.
- Web Resources including links to websites for accounting regulations and professional organizations.
- Multimedia links to video tutorials to help you understand the basics (and beyond) of accounting.
- Help links to formatting and style guides, contact information, chat feature, or to make an appointment with a librarian.