Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the course guide for Biology 2700 - Microbiology. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Assignment information, including instructions for completing your pathogen research project.
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you define common microbiology terms, if needed.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of the pathogen you chose for your project.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access peer-reviewed research articles on your pathogen.
- Web resources, including quality websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on your project.
- Criteria for evaluation of your sources, which will assist you in selecting quality information sources for your project.
- Additional help for writing and citing your sources.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.
Librarian, Assistant Professor