Welcome to the course guide for Biology 2700 - Microbiology. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Assignment information, including instructions for completing your pathogen research project.
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you define common microbiology terms, if needed.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of the pathogen you chose for your project.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access peer-reviewed research articles on your pathogen.
- Web resources, including quality websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on your project.
- Criteria for evaluation of your sources, which will assist you in selecting quality information sources for your project.
- Additional help for writing and citing your sources.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.