Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Searching for Books
Develop a broad understanding of your topic by locating and reading a book. Books are available in both print and digital (e-book) formats. In addition to our library, LCC students may borrow books from academic libraries throughout Ohio using the OhioLINK system.
Though the physical library remains closed to foot traffic, circulation of print materials including Lakeland and OhioLINK books has resumed.
For more information, see: Library Online Guide
You may return books that you have checked out to the book drops on campus.
Lakeland Library Catalog
Search the Lakeland Library Catalog for books held in the Library's collection:
Delivery of print books may be delayed at this time due to COVID-19.
Some tips for searching the Library catalog:
- Use a Keyword search to find books about a certain topic.
- Use a Title search to find a specific book when you have the title.
- Use the Author search to find books written by a certain author.
- Click the Subjects of useful titles to find books on related subjects. Some relevant subject headings include:
- serial killer
- serial murderer
- Once you locate a book, browse the library shelves around it to find additional materials.
Electronic Book Center from OhioLINK
Thousands of e-books covering the humanities, sciences and social sciences. Collections include scholarly and reference e-books and the American and English literature collection.
Can't find a book on your topic in our library? Search the OhioLINK catalog for books in academic libraries throughout Ohio.