Upon successful completion of coursework, students will:
- Economic theories and concepts: To understand economic theories and concepts and their applications to real world problems.
- Understand the fundamental economic question of the allocation of scarce resources.
- Apply economic reasoning to evaluate real world circumstances and current events.
- Analysis of economic issues: To develop an analytical way of solving economic issues.
- Comprehend supply and demand, and functions of market price.
- Comprehend the implications of various economic policies.
For more information on the program, please visit this link.