Welcome to the course guide for ECED 2120- Music and Movement in ECE. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of music and movement for children.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
- Additional Book Resources for ECE, even more resources for Early Childhood Education.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access "music and movement for children" research articles.
- Periodicals that Lakeland Library currently receives, and covers topics related to children's activities.