Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the course guide for ECED 2120- Music and Movement in ECE. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of music and movement for children.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on a research assignment, or help you narrow your topic to begin your research.
- Additional Book Resources for ECE, even more resources for Early Childhood Education.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access "music and movement for children" research articles.
- Periodicals that Lakeland Library currently receives, and covers topics related to children's activities.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional help.