Welcome to the course guide for ENGL 2240 - Children's Literature. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Award Winners - lists of award winning children and young adult books
- Books - circulating and reference books that will help you build a broad understanding of Children's Literature topics
- Databases - locate and access Children's Literature-related research articles
- Public Library Ebooks - information on where and how to access children's books through the public library
- Web Resources -
- Evaluate Information - resources to guide you in evaluating information.
- Video Tutorials - nine short videos that will help guide you through searching in FiSH