Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the course guide for ENGL 2240 - Children's Literature. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Award Winners - lists of award winning children and young adult books
- Books - circulating and reference books that will help you build a broad understanding of Children's Literature topics
- Databases - locate and access Children's Literature-related research articles
- Public Library Ebooks - information on where and how to access children's books through the public library
- Web Resources -
- Evaluate Information - resources to guide you in evaluating information.
- Video Tutorials - nine short videos that will help guide you through searching in FiSH