Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to Lakeland Community College Library!
Use the tabs above to navigate the FYEX 1000 Research Guide.
- The Home Page contains librarian contact information and ways to get help.
- The About the Library tab contains general information including library hours, location, and an overview of our services.
- On the Information Literacy Assignment tab you will find an electronic copy of the assignment and an example of a completed annotated bibliography.
- The Picking a Topic tab will provide resources to help you choose a topic for the assignment.
- The Know Your Sources tab contains information on recognizing different types of sources such as magazines or scholarly journals.
- The Video Tutorials tab contains videos that demonstrate how to search FiSH to find sources for your annotated bibliography assignment.
- The Citation Help tab provides information on plagiarism and academic integrity.
One-on-One Research Help
One-on-One Personal Research Assistance
Lakeland librarians offer personal help with research for assignments, projects and papers. Schedule an appointment for a 20, 30 or 40 minute session. Sessions can be face-to-face in the library or online.
Click here to complete a Request Form. You will be prompted to log into myLakeland.
We can provide an appointment through video conferencing using WebEx.
Chat with a Librarian
Chat with a librarian and get help with research. This service is available all hours the library is open, click the icon below to get started!
Contact a Librarian
In addition to using the Chat service or scheduling a One-On-One appointment, you can also call or email a librarian to get help.
FALL 2020 Semester -- Lakeland librarians will provide all research assistance remotely via phone, email, chat, or WebEx. The physical library remains closed.