Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the final project assignment guide for Physics 1500 - Astronomy. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Assignment information, including instructions for completing your final project bibliography as well as requirements for the discussion board posts related to this portion of the project.
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of astronomy concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of the astronomy topic you chose for your final project.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access detailed astronomy research articles.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on your final project bibliography.
- Criteria for evaluation of your source materials, and ideas for providing feedback to your classmates.
- Additional help for writing your bibliography and citing your sources.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.
Librarian, Assistant Professor