Welcome to the final project assignment guide for Physics 1500 - Astronomy. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Assignment information, including instructions for completing your final project bibliography as well as requirements for the discussion board posts related to this portion of the project.
- Reference materials, like dictionaries and encyclopedias, that will help you gain a basic understanding of astronomy concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books, in print and digital formats, that will help you build a broad understanding of the astronomy topic you chose for your final project.
- Databases, that will allow you to locate and access detailed astronomy research articles.
- Web resources, including websites and multimedia materials, that can help you put the finishing touches on your final project bibliography.
- Criteria for evaluation of your source materials, and ideas for providing feedback to your classmates.
- Additional help for writing your bibliography and citing your sources.
Be sure to hover over the titles of listed resources to find summaries of their contents, and contact a librarian for additional assistance.