Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Guide
Welcome to the research guide for Human Services. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reference materials including dictionaries and encyclopedias to help you gain a basic understanding of concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books in print and digital formats to help you build a broad understanding of topics.
- Articles in databases and journals to allow you to locate and access detailed research articles.
- Web Resources including links to websites and professional organizations.
- Apps for Mental Health & Wellness links to a variety of apps related to mental health and wellness.
- Careers links to a variety of sites with helpful information on careers in the field of Human Services.
- OER links to Open Educational Resources (teaching, learning, or research materials that are licensed to be freely used).
- Help links to formatting and style guides, contact information, chat feature, or to make an appointment with a librarian.