Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Develop a broad understanding of your topic by locating and reading a book. Books are available in both print and digital (e-book) formats. In addition to our library, LCC students may borrow books from academic libraries throughout Ohio using the OhioLINK system.
The Lakeland Catalog lists books held in the Library's collection.
Some tips for searching the Library catalog:
- Use a Keyword search to find books about a certain topic.
- Use a Title search to find a specific book when you have the title.
- Use the Author search to find books written by a certain author.
- Click the Subjects of useful titles to find books on related subjects.
- Some relevant accounting searches include:
- Browse the library shelves around the call numbers that relate to your topic to find additional materials.
Lakeland Community College is part of a larger library consortium called OhioLink. If the Lakeland Library doesn't have the book that you want, you can request it for free through OhioLink. It takes a bit longer to get the book this way, so make sure you have a few days head start.
New and Featured Human Services Books