The Lakeland Catalog lists books held in the Library's collection.
Some tips for searching the Library catalog:
- Use a Keyword search to find books about a certain topic.
- Use a Title search to find a specific book when you have the title.
- Use the Author search to find books written by a certain author.
- Click the Subjects of useful titles to find books on related subjects. Some relevant subject headings include:
- Browse the library shelves around the call numbers that relate to your topic to find additional materials.
- HN1-995 Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
- HV1-9960 Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology
- HV40-69 Social service. Social work.
- RC554-569.5 Personality disorders. Behavior problems Including sexual problems, drug abuse, suicide, child abuse
- RC569.7-571 Mental retardation. Developmental disabilities
Lakeland Community College is part of a larger library consortium called OhioLink. If the Lakeland Library doesn't have the book that you want, you can request it for free through OhioLink. It takes a bit longer to get the book this way, so make sure you have a few days head start.