Welcome to the research guide for Occupational Therapy! Use this guide to help you with your evidence-based practice article review assignment.
What is evidence-based practice?
- Study conducted by experts in the field.
- Study focuses on a particular population and utilizes specific techniques to examine the population.
- Data is collected and communicated to other experts in the field.
How to identify an evidence-based article:
- Published in a reputable academic journal or via a professional organization.
- Contains the following sections: Introduction/Background, Methods, Data/Results, Discussion/Conclusion.