Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the research guide for Occupational Therapy! Use this guide to help you with your evidence-based practice article review assignment.
What is evidence-based practice?
- Study conducted by experts in the field.
- Study focuses on a particular population and utilizes specific techniques to examine the population.
- Data is collected and communicated to other experts in the field.
How to identify an evidence-based article:
- Published in a reputable academic journal or via a professional organization.
- Contains the following sections: Introduction/Background, Methods, Data/Results, Discussion/Conclusion.
Librarian, Assistant Professor