Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Guide
Welcome to the research guide for Finance. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Finance Topics links to pages with resources specific to areas within the field of finance including:
- Reference materials including dictionaries and encyclopedias to help you gain a basic understanding of concepts and define commonly used terms.
- Books in print and digital formats to help you build a broad understanding of topics.
- Articles in databases and journals to allow you to locate and access detailed research articles.
- Multimedia links to videos and tutorials to help you understand the basics.
- OER links to Open Educational Resources (teaching, learning, or research materials that are licensed to be freely used).
- Help links to formatting and style guides, contact information, chat feature, or to make an appointment with a librarian.