Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lakeland Community College Library | 7700 Clocktower Dr. Kirtland, OH, 44094 | 440-525-7425 | myLakeland
Welcome to the course guide for GEOG 1400 - Mapping Technologies. Click on the tabs above to find:
- Reading assignments, including unit topics and article requirements.
- Searching tips, including strategies and tools that will enable you to locate and access peer-reviewed research articles required for your reading assignments.
- Video resources that will assist you with understanding key course topics and concepts.
- Website links that will assist you with lab requirements.
- Additional help for writing and citing your sources.
Be sure to contact your instructor or a librarian for additional assistance.